All Messages

By maorows on Apr 17, 2014 at 7:39 AM

I will want the same. *She write down our orders and promptly go bring them*

> Show Conversation


By Gust_Nut on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:58 PM

No she isn't... *I poke her again* ... WAKE UP!!! ... Atleast she is happy... *I make her smile. Blood is leaking from her mouth in great amounts. All of her teeth are gone*

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:50 PM

(Gotta go, see ya)

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:49 PM

*We walk and sit. A waitress comes up asking for our orders* What you will want? *I ask*

> Show Conversation


By Gust_Nut on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:48 PM

*I poke the mare next to me* Why don't you answer that? *I turn her around. Her eyes are leaking a bit blood. She is just a corpse*

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:41 PM

What about there? *I point to a table by a further wall*

> Show Conversation


By Gust_Nut on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:36 PM

I went for a walk in the woods... *Laughs hysterically* ... *My head turns around, my neck snaps by this. My eyes are closed, however* I guess I died... *I open my eyes. They are just two empty sockets*

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:34 PM

I see. *We reach the bar, somewhat empty*

> Show Conversation


By Gust_Nut on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:31 PM

But... That is who I am now.

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:27 PM

*I look concerned at you* Wow. It's been a while since I hear something like this.

> Show Conversation


By Gust_Nut on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:24 PM

... *Giggles* Something that scares my friends.

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:16 PM

*I start walking* I know, mercenaries go crazy with this sort of thing. We had a lot of problems because of this.

> Show Conversation


By Gust_Nut on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Hello... *There is a lot of black spots on him. Some of them leak a gooey substance*

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:09 PM

*I laugh* I should have figured. So do you have a place in mind?

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:03 PM

A stranger asking you questions out of nowhere, seems pretty rude.

> Show Conversation


By Gust_Nut on Apr 16, 2014 at 3:01 PM

*I giggle like a maniac. I poke the mare next to me* So, do you want some? No? Too bad. *Laughs*

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Apr 16, 2014 at 2:58 PM

I see, may I pay you a drink? I'd like to hear more and to properly apologize.

> Show Conversation


By Gust_Nut on Apr 16, 2014 at 2:56 PM

*The smell gets worse. You can hear some sort of crunching*

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Apr 16, 2014 at 2:53 PM

It's just you look like someone that went to a war, so I couldn't help but ask.

> Show Conversation


By maorows on Apr 16, 2014 at 2:47 PM

... I guess not... *I give a small chuckle* My name is Maorows, it's pleasure to meet you Blackjack.

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with -Blackjack- to leave a message. Add As Friend