All Messages

By Eraldo_Coil on Sep 27, 2013 at 11:05 AM

(hai! :3)

> Show Conversation


By -Soarin- on Sep 27, 2013 at 10:46 AM

*chuckles, writes my number and the date of the show on a piece of paper, slips it into your hoof*

> Show Conversation


By -Soarin- on Sep 27, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Well then, how would you like to be my wing pony at our next show? *smiles*

> Show Conversation


By -Soarin- on Sep 27, 2013 at 10:40 AM

You look like an able flyer...

> Show Conversation


By -Soarin- on Sep 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Nice to meet you Glaze.

> Show Conversation


By -Soarin- on Sep 27, 2013 at 10:31 AM

So who are you?

> Show Conversation


By -Soarin- on Sep 27, 2013 at 10:26 AM

No problem. *hands it back to you*

> Show Conversation


By -Soarin- on Sep 27, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Sure! *laughs, takes the pen and paper, signs it* (I'll be on later tonight hopefully :3)

> Show Conversation


By -Soarin- on Sep 27, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Yes, yes I am. Why? (G2g soon D:)

> Show Conversation


By _Darkfire_ on Sep 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Bye... *Smiling at you* (Or the beard...or just everything! x3)

> Show Conversation


By _Darkfire_ on Sep 21, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I-I'd like that.. *Smiles* (I think it's the hair xP)

> Show Conversation


By _Darkfire_ on Sep 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM

[The confusion is overwhelming! xS] *Blushes again* D-don't mention it... (Gotta somehow turn him human at some point to show his sexayness x3)

> Show Conversation


By _Darkfire_ on Sep 21, 2013 at 12:24 PM

[I didn't see a joke xD] *Hugging back* ~This is kinda nice...~ (Done! x3 Dis is gon' be interesting xD)

> Show Conversation


By _Darkfire_ on Sep 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM

[Which joke? >.> I-I mean thanks! :D] *Hugs back* You're uhh.. welcome. (Doin' it!)

> Show Conversation


By _Darkfire_ on Sep 21, 2013 at 12:12 PM

[Or 17 as character prep xP] *Reading aloud as I write* To Glaze, I'll keep an eye out for that caramel kingdom. Darkfire. *Passes it back* There you are. (All done, now to add yew! x3)

> Show Conversation


By _Darkfire_ on Sep 21, 2013 at 12:05 PM

[I'll make one in a bit xP] Who should I make it out too? (I know right! x3)

> Show Conversation


By _Darkfire_ on Sep 21, 2013 at 12:00 PM

[I need a coffee xD] S-sure! Do you have a pen andd paper? (http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/190/5/6/godot_vector_by_wenderss-d3lkfoh.png Dat smile! x3)

> Show Conversation


By _Darkfire_ on Sep 21, 2013 at 11:57 AM

[Whoops! x3] Thanks! *Smiles again* I'm a Shadowbolt.. (I may turn him into a human at some points xD I shall get makin! :D))

> Show Conversation


By _Darkfire_ on Sep 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM

~The way he's looking at me... it's kinda cute...~ *Smiles slightly* (Hoomin or pony? x3)

> Show Conversation


By _Darkfire_ on Sep 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM

*Giggles kinda nervously* T-thanks... (Godot :3)

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with -Glaze- to leave a message. Add As Friend