All Messages

By Beast.of.Blood on Apr 29, 2016 at 9:33 PM

oh... well then how would it be strange then?

> Show Conversation


By Mina_Tema on Apr 29, 2016 at 8:19 PM

*I pull out some paper and start to work on them*

> Show Conversation


By Mina_Tema on Apr 29, 2016 at 8:19 PM

*I pull out some paper and start to work on them*

> Show Conversation


By Mina_Tema on Apr 29, 2016 at 7:30 PM

*I order a tea and sit down*

> Show Conversation


By Mina_Tema on Apr 29, 2016 at 7:18 PM

*A school girl walks into the cafe*

> Show Conversation


By Mina_Tema on Apr 29, 2016 at 7:09 PM

I really don't know how to start one.

> Show Conversation


By Mina_Tema on Apr 29, 2016 at 6:59 PM

Any kind sir.

> Show Conversation


By Mina_Tema on Apr 29, 2016 at 6:38 PM

Would you like to start?

> Show Conversation


By Mina_Tema on Apr 29, 2016 at 6:34 PM

Would you like to rp sir?

> Show Conversation


By Mina_Tema on Apr 29, 2016 at 5:11 PM

Are you sure?

> Show Conversation


By Beast.of.Blood on Apr 29, 2016 at 2:14 PM

*she cocks her head* its strange?

> Show Conversation


By Beast.of.Blood on Apr 29, 2016 at 6:27 AM

*she hands you a bowl of soup*

> Show Conversation


By Mina_Tema on Apr 29, 2016 at 5:00 AM

Sorry I had blacked out last night.

> Show Conversation


By Beast.of.Blood on Apr 28, 2016 at 11:48 PM

*it starts smelling really good*....

> Show Conversation


By Beast.of.Blood on Apr 28, 2016 at 11:46 PM

.....*she gets up and goes back to the kitchen*

> Show Conversation


By Beast.of.Blood on Apr 28, 2016 at 11:42 PM

*she seems to be thinking*....

> Show Conversation


By Beast.of.Blood on Apr 28, 2016 at 11:39 PM

*frowns*.... its my stuff...

> Show Conversation


By Beast.of.Blood on Apr 28, 2016 at 11:37 PM

*she smiles at you. absent mindedly pulling the leaves and twigs out of her hair*

> Show Conversation


By Beast.of.Blood on Apr 28, 2016 at 11:35 PM

oh... the gods grant power to those who are worthy... it is how we gain magic...

> Show Conversation


By Beast.of.Blood on Apr 28, 2016 at 11:30 PM

oh... so... do you know what to do?

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with Bullet-Proof to leave a message. Add As Friend