All Messages

By Rhoda13 on Jul 4, 2014 at 8:03 AM

For NCcharmer: http://cheezburger.com/8239881472

> Show Conversation


By cataff on Feb 6, 2013 at 3:05 AM

Have a great birthday! http://cheezburger.com/7040785152

> Show Conversation


By Sandy_Sunball on Jan 1, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Happy New Year to you! http://cheezburger.com/6928577792

> Show Conversation


By Constable65 on Dec 28, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Thanks for the FR! It is nice to meet you!

> Show Conversation


By cataff on Dec 20, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Happy holidays! http://cheezburger.com/6891770624

> Show Conversation


By Sandy_Sunball on Dec 11, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Thank you for being a cheezfriend! http://cheezburger.com/6872743168

> Show Conversation


By AngelAndz on Nov 12, 2012 at 11:10 PM

And I always thought they were born singing ;) http://cheezburger.com/6708203008 Hugz Andie

> Show Conversation


By SlightlySardonic on Sep 26, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Heheh, that's happened to me a few times. A profile pic will catch my eye and I realize it belongs to a friend. But really, Scruffy grabbed your attention? Actually what am I saying, who doesn't love Scruffy? :P

> Show Conversation


By AngelAndz on Sep 15, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Diva Kitteh's first day ob diva-ing ;) http://cheezburger.com/6559286528 Hugz Andie

> Show Conversation


By Sandy_Sunball on Sep 12, 2012 at 8:13 PM

aaaand now it's ICHC HP for Go-Go Juice! Way ta go-go!! :)

> Show Conversation


By Sandy_Sunball on Sep 10, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Congrats on Go-Go Juice making goggie FP!

> Show Conversation


By violetD on Aug 5, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Hey!! Thanks for accepting the request! I want to tell you how HILARIOUS your Charlie Sheen deer lol is!! I'll have to come look at all your other lols another time...I'm a bit busy right now but I'll be back!! Hey would you send me a link to your FP's? Would LOVE to have a look!! Happy Sunday!!!

> Show Conversation


By SoleBrother on Aug 3, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Then it's ok. Glad you like some of them :)

> Show Conversation


By SoleBrother on Aug 3, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Your point being? I mean, there are members who upload pics that focus on big boobs etc. Maybe you just think it's weird because it's taboo/not mainstream/your thing or whatever. If you don't like or approve, you can always remove me from your friendlist. I don't want to be a bother, so, do as you please.

> Show Conversation


By KayKayQueenB on Aug 1, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Thanks for the friend request :)

> Show Conversation


By AngelAndz on Aug 1, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Grumpy Kitty always tells teh troofs ;) http://cheezburger.com/6472597248 Hugz Andie

> Show Conversation


By littledevil9 on Jul 30, 2012 at 1:08 PM

The reason why I have a misogynist theme going on, is because I got bored and I wanted to see it go on the front page and be filled with angry comments, so I can sit back and watch memebase BURN!!!!! ;)

> Show Conversation


By AngelAndz on Jul 28, 2012 at 2:34 PM

It's all impressive until the view point is changed ;) http://cheezburger.com/6446257152 Hugz Andie

> Show Conversation


By AngelAndz on Jul 27, 2012 at 3:10 PM

No place is too small for kitteh relaxifications ;) http://cheezburger.com/6453463808 Hugz Andie

> Show Conversation


By Serapis on Jul 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Nice to meet you, new cheezfriend!

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with HaseoATC to leave a message. Add As Friend