All Messages

By mizzsnikerz on Dec 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM

http://cheezburger.com/7960973568

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 24, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Just a quiet day at home, after I go feed the cats at work. I may do some birding with a camera. Christmas with family will be this weekend. Hope you enjoy. ani.

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 24, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Just a quiet day at home, after I go feed the cats at work. I may do some birding with a camera. Christmas with family will be this weekend. Hope you enjoy. ani.

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 24, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Hi Eric. Hope you have dazzling plans for Christmas & New Years. ani.

> Show Conversation


By Serapis on Dec 23, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Happy Holidays and Happy New Years, too!

> Show Conversation


By ToolBee on Dec 22, 2013 at 9:07 AM

*bz* Triple-Kitteh-GIF-FP-Congratz! (Is dat still english?)

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I'm 6 FP congratz behind for you, sorry. Congratz 6 times, ani.

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Eric, hope you have a Wonderful Christmas http://cheezburger.com/7966816512 ani.

> Show Conversation


By ToolBee on Dec 20, 2013 at 1:52 PM

*bz*LOL* No,, Ozzy is ahead! Miep, as usual, wants to cheat... ;)

> Show Conversation


By ToolBee on Dec 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM

*bz* http://cheezburger.com/7960913408

> Show Conversation


By ToolBee on Dec 17, 2013 at 4:14 PM

*bz* Double-FP-gratz! :) Love teh Bimmer!

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 14, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Good for you. It's a shame, though. ani.

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 14, 2013 at 4:47 PM

FP congratz, twice more, ani.

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 14, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Mirror Kitties FP congratz, ani.

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 13, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Pug FP, congrats, too. ani.

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 13, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Thanks, Eric.

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 12, 2013 at 4:02 PM

World's Coolest Stairs made me a little seasick, 2D, can you image that 3D? ani. (Hello)

> Show Conversation


By ToolBee on Dec 12, 2013 at 3:41 PM

*bzz* Double-GIF-grats! :)

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 10, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Good night, sweet prince

> Show Conversation


By ani.s4 on Dec 10, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Cutie dancing baby FP, congratulations, ani. :) :) ;)

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with Iron-man01 to leave a message. Add As Friend