All Messages

By Bendyrulz on Nov 10, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Stop.

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Nov 10, 2014 at 5:55 AM

L: We are most impressed with your plans. *she looks at the guard* L: Guard, you are to inform the other royal guards to assist these two in carrying out these plans. They must be completed without delay! Guard: Yes Princess Luna! *Luna turns her attention back to us* L: You have our complete support for your endeavors in preventing these creatures from running amok...please do not let us down! Me: Thank you Princess Luna, we will do our best. Until this project is completed, we shall not rest!

> Show Conversation


By Dark-Koopa-Sorcerer on Nov 10, 2014 at 4:46 AM

*nothing happens* Bizarre...maybe it's one of those traps where it only reacts to actual living beings and not clones...

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Nov 8, 2014 at 6:47 AM

*still covering your mouth with a hoof, but somehow able to understand you* I know they LOOK cute...but they have jaws of pure terror! They almost ate me and my friend the first time I saw them. We need to make sure that nopony leaves before daybreak. The sunlight destroys these things. *looks around to see if anypony is looking at us*

> Show Conversation


By Dark-Koopa-Sorcerer on Nov 3, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Maybe, but I'm not sure. Even if that were to happen, the light energy within the temple will still effect us. *we reach a small open room, with only one pathway* This is without a doubt some kind of trap.

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Oct 28, 2014 at 10:25 AM

*I slam the door shut and lock it just as a few of the creatures try to enter, they thump against the other side of the door as I press you against the wall next to it and cover your muzzle with a hoof* Me: Silly...you need to listen to me VERY carefully. I-I was trying to keep this to myself, but I see now that I need help. *I look at you pleadingly* Me: Do you understand me so far?

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Oct 28, 2014 at 10:07 AM

*Luna looks concerned* L: We see the problem and we promise you it will be dealt with. Is there anything you require from us to quicken your plans?

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Oct 27, 2014 at 6:12 AM

*a few hours pass and the party goes strong. A couple ponies are trotting to the front door as if to leave. I gallop and stop between them and the door just as they are reaching for the handle* Me: WAIT! Where are you going? The night is still young!! *they look at each other and then smile politely* Pony Guest 1: Um..well, it's been fun and all, but- PG2: but we're really tired now and we have a big day tomorrow. *PG1 looks at the clock on the wall* PG1: ..which is actually today. Me: YOU CAN'T LEAVE!! *they look at me in surprise* PG1 & PG2 in unison: um...why not? Me: Because we still have cake and ice cream and punch! You're not just going to leave me with leftovers, are you?! *They both look at each other, and before they can respond I push them towards the refreshment table* Me: Now go eat and party until we are out of food and drink! *They do so, looking at me a bit scared*

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Oct 25, 2014 at 7:13 AM

*One of the guards goes in while the other stays with us. After a short while, the other guard returns* G1: Okay, the princess will see you both now, but make it quick, I had to awaken her from her royal slumber, and she's a bit...grouchy. *he opens the door for us to enter*

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Oct 25, 2014 at 6:58 AM

*wipes brow* Whew...that was a close one. *smiles* EVERYPONY! LET'S DANCE!! *turns up the music louder and dances*

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Oct 23, 2014 at 6:16 AM

*They stop laughing and look at you, then at me. I nod in agreement to what you said. They both look at each other and whisper for a second or two before turning back to us* G1: Follow me. *he turns and trots towards the castle entrance*

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Oct 22, 2014 at 10:35 PM

*makes rounds around the building to make sure all the entrances are secure. Notices an open window, and a dark figure scurrying into the shadows of the building as I approach it* Oh no... *looks around nervously*

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Oct 22, 2014 at 2:41 AM

*the other guard sort of snickers as the first one smiles slightly* G1: A great danger, eh? Take a number pal. *he laughs*

> Show Conversation


By Dark-Koopa-Sorcerer on Oct 21, 2014 at 2:13 AM

The problem is that I had to use quite a bit of light energy in order to use this power, but so much of it was corrupted by Dark Gaia's powers, that I'm unable to use that ability, even with other light energy lent to me. *picks up stopwatch from pocket, then places it back* About 45 minutes left for me. Let's just go left.

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Oct 18, 2014 at 4:58 AM

*the guards look us over* G1: And who might you two be?

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Oct 16, 2014 at 9:58 PM

*a thud at the window. I scurry over and lean up against it* Me: How about a fun party game!? Let's play nail-the-windows-shut-with-plywood everypony!! It's a party game classic!

> Show Conversation


By CrazyJack123 on Oct 16, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Sure, just jump in and we'll bring you up to speed as it goes

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Oct 16, 2014 at 7:10 AM

We'll decide on the way, we've no time to waste! We need to get to her post-haste! *starts trotting away*

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Oct 16, 2014 at 6:26 AM

*the sound of a few more "meeps!" become more and more constant outside. I turn the stereo up to drown them out* Me: PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG EVERYPONY! *smiles nervously*

> Show Conversation


By Dark-Koopa-Sorcerer on Oct 14, 2014 at 1:23 AM

Not quite sure...*takes out samurai sword* I may be far from my dark magic powers, but back before I was usder Dark Gaia's control, I used an object like this to become more in tune with my kind. Perhaps it could work on the Crystal of Light...*I place the sword blade first into the ground and kneel, holding its handle; I try focusing my limited energy on the the energy surrounding the Temple for 30 seconds; I pick myself pack up* No good. I don't have such a power like that any more.

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with Qwertzuy to leave a message. Add As Friend