All Messages

By Alkhilion on Sep 4, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Oh, are you interested in math and weather then, huh? I guess we can and we will give you some time to develop your interests in that matter. And I'm glad you asked about our wing. Welcome to Level 5 of Our Mother Celestia National Hospital, Psychiatric and Mental Health Institue. Level 5 is a Closed Ward with indyvidual rooms and nurses' assistance 24 hours a day. If our common work with you will succeed, you'll be moved to Level 4, which is Closed Ward with Patient Cooperation, where you can build your social relationships with another patients like you. Then it's obviously Level 3, which is Closed Ward type 1 - where we run standard therapy for most of our patients, Level 2 - Closed Ward type 2 - where we work on re-adaptation to the world outside and finally Level 1 - a daycare center, when you'll continue your therapy once we check you out. You've met nurse Betty already - she's the Matron of the wing, she cares about new patients and looks after your daily schedule with food, medication and daily routine. Well also give you your own, personal carer to help you with all of it. Let's see... *I open my payroll and study some names for a while, then check something up with my pen* Tim. He's a great guy. I'm sure you'll like each other. *I push the blue button under my desk, as the young, muscular male-nurse enters the room* [Tim]: Sup, mate? Let's go, Betty awaits you with some papers to fill.

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Sep 4, 2014 at 4:14 AM

You know what this calls for, right? *smiles brightly*

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Sep 4, 2014 at 4:00 AM

*looks on in awe* You know, I thought that some of your experiments were kind of drastic. But the resilience of these creatures is very fantastic. (Just so you know, their only weakness is sunlight. They kind of explode into smoke when introduced to it.)

> Show Conversation


By Alkhilion on Sep 3, 2014 at 11:24 AM

*I put my stuff back on desk* I see. Well, welcome to Level 5, sir. Nurses will show you everything. Do you have any questions?

> Show Conversation


By Dark-Koopa-Sorcerer on Sep 3, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Me (to you): Well, er, remember THAT commander I kept mentioning? *points to Sonic.exe*

> Show Conversation


By Tineid on Sep 3, 2014 at 7:21 AM

[Tracking the creatures isn't difficult. They can fly, but they mostly pull themselves along the floor and the walls at an easily followed pace. Deeper into the castle, down corridors that likely didn't see much use even when the castle was occupied, the creatures reach their destination. They cluster around a seemingly blank section of wall, impossibly squeezing their bodies between the stones to get into some unseen space.] Castles and their secret rooms... Well, let's find the switch. I certainly can't fit through a solid wall.

> Show Conversation


By Alkhilion on Sep 3, 2014 at 6:44 AM

You'll be able to pick what do you want to eat later. *I close my notebook* Are you feeling tired by our talk?

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Sep 2, 2014 at 9:45 PM

(Thanks, don't get too used to it though, it's changing again for fun! XD) *scratches head* You made muffins?? *giggles* That's okay, muffins are just cupcakes without icing! *smiles wide*

> Show Conversation


By Tineid on Sep 2, 2014 at 9:35 PM

[The serpentine creature idly creates it's music, although it seems to be waiting for another question rather than trying to convey something. Occasionally, other creatures of it's kind can be seen moving towards one end of the castle. Sid nods towards one.] When you're finished questioning this one, we should follow them. Where they congregate is where I find hidden paths or new items for my shop. No rush though, we have until morning.

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Sep 2, 2014 at 9:32 PM

*the creature inside bites at the sides to try and get at my hoof* Uh...whatever you have in reserve. I'm just here to kind and observe...

> Show Conversation


By Alkhilion on Sep 2, 2014 at 1:53 PM

(To be honest, that anwer was very in-character of you) *I hand you a plastic cup of water* Didn't you get a juice to your oatmeal?

> Show Conversation


By Alkhilion on Sep 2, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I see. Can you show me that option on your fingers?

> Show Conversation


By Dark-Koopa-Sorcerer on Sep 2, 2014 at 5:56 AM

...That's the problem: I don't know where it is. Not even Dark Gaia knows where such an item can be found. *sudden brief second red static interference* ??? (dark echoed voice as before): Trying to get the Crystal of Light Draxis? Man, someone must be desperate to break free from Dark Gaia's control. *we turn to see the source of the voice, being, uncovered from his usual norm of impenitrable darkness, Sonic.exe*

> Show Conversation


By Tineid on Sep 1, 2014 at 10:50 AM

[It points it's tail at the mass-of-tendrils creature, then at a differing star. It gestures in an arc around it (many creatures) and at the sky as a whole (from many stars)]

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Sep 1, 2014 at 10:21 AM

*sniffs the air* Hmm...you may be right...they smell a little weird though. *grins wide* Let's pull 'em out and see what we got!

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Sep 1, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Well, let's get started then, shall we? *trots over to the crystal containing one of them* I really want to know more of what these things could possibly be. *taps on the crystal*

> Show Conversation


By Alkhilion on Sep 1, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Can you tell me - do many different, independent characters live inside your body and thus, they have their own, independent egos? Like a senate debating in one parliament building? Or maybe you're just only one man, who has one ego, and that ego also can shapeshift into your characters?

> Show Conversation


By Alkhilion on Sep 1, 2014 at 9:00 AM

What do you mean by this?

> Show Conversation


By Alkhilion on Sep 1, 2014 at 7:25 AM

I see. Do you think >I< is one person with many personalities or either many personalities within one person?

> Show Conversation


By Alkhilion on Aug 31, 2014 at 10:54 PM

And who's *I*?

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with Qwertzuy to leave a message. Add As Friend