All Messages

By Dark-Koopa-Sorcerer on Dec 11, 2014 at 8:00 AM

The thing is, is that I completely forgot that even in here, I'm still corrupted by the darkness of Dark Gaia, so if I were to have held it, I would have burnt up, so to speak. No amount of dark energy can touch it; anything that would will instantly be purified by the light. I can still use it outside here though, I just can't touch it. *looks at wrist watch, then back to the path we came from* I've about 23 minutes left before I'm done for. We've got to head ba-*we then feel a rumble* Oh, of freaking course!!! There just HAD to be a catch, hadn't there!?

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Dec 10, 2014 at 12:16 AM

*smiles* Oh, they were a bunch of party poopers anyway Silly. This calls for...a PARTY!! *a collective groan from the exhausted ponies. A few of them collapse and fall asleep right on the floor* *I look at you and grin* You know what this means? *smiles wide* SLUMBER PARTY!! *giggles and falls back into a beanbag chair*

> Show Conversation


By somrunner on Dec 9, 2014 at 2:53 PM

ok!

> Show Conversation


By Dark-Koopa-Sorcerer on Dec 9, 2014 at 1:33 AM

*steps on the next tile with the odd-one-out-figure on it, and vice versa until we reach the Crystal of Light* Finally. We've made it. *I go to grab the crystal, but just as I touch it, my hand burns* Ow!!

> Show Conversation


By somrunner on Dec 8, 2014 at 1:11 PM

Thanks but no thanks I am not into doing rp that much

> Show Conversation


By Tineid on Dec 8, 2014 at 1:04 PM

^_^

> Show Conversation


By Dark-Koopa-Sorcerer on Dec 8, 2014 at 2:50 AM

There! *I point to a tile with a bulky figure on it* That looks like a Dark Gaia Titan, while the other figures look like figures of light sources. *I step on the Titan figured-tile; nothing happens* Good. 14 rows left to go.

> Show Conversation


By somrunner on Dec 7, 2014 at 4:11 PM

I mean thanks

> Show Conversation


By somrunner on Dec 7, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Thamks

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Dec 7, 2014 at 6:33 AM

(Thanks, I got another one in store for later. ^_^) *I give a sigh of relief* Thank Celestia that's over...

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Dec 6, 2014 at 11:59 AM

*they look at each other* G2: I'm afraid we can't give out information on her whereabouts... G1: Yeah, but if it's crystals you're looking for, they sell a variety of them in the local shops. Maybe one of the merchants can sell you a few or something?

> Show Conversation


By Tineid on Dec 5, 2014 at 4:31 PM

^////^

> Show Conversation


By Dark-Koopa-Sorcerer on Dec 4, 2014 at 7:16 AM

Woah, hold on a moment!! We haven't even got any LED lighting with us, so one careless move and we'll be crushed! Even if we did, that spell was part of my enhancements with the Nightmare Crystal. But I might have a theory...*I point my samurai sword towands the tiles and it continues glowing at the end; this time, it glows with LED lighting and the figures on the tiles that are currently bathed in light are revealed* Bingo. Now, where's the odd one out....?

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Dec 4, 2014 at 5:49 AM

*hesitantly opens the door a crack to check*

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Dec 4, 2014 at 4:55 AM

G1: Wow...that certainly is a problem then... G2: Yeah, the princess is gone out on business for the next week or so...

> Show Conversation


By Tineid on Dec 3, 2014 at 1:11 PM

You're going to make me blush

> Show Conversation


By Tineid on Dec 2, 2014 at 1:12 PM

Oh, stop. =)

> Show Conversation


By .Pinkie-Pie on Dec 1, 2014 at 6:25 AM

*runs around in front of them to prevent them getting any closer to the windows and doors* Silly me! I completely forgot to give out the party favors! HEREYOUGO! *starts stuffing their mouths with various candies and pastries*

> Show Conversation


By Brony4lyfe on Dec 1, 2014 at 5:50 AM

*two guard ponies are standing at the main door to the castle* G1: Halt! G2: State who you are and your business here.

> Show Conversation


By Dark-Koopa-Sorcerer on Dec 1, 2014 at 4:16 AM

*observes and scans the tile puzzle for a bit*.......wait, that's it! If I recall correctly, these tiles should have an invisible symbol on them, only shown through LED lighting. On each row, there is one image that isn't like the other images. Going on those tiles with the out-of-place pictures should see us safely across to the Crystal of Light.

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with Qwertzuy to leave a message. Add As Friend