All Messages

By Derpytothemax on Aug 1, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I end up on everyone's problem lists

> Show Conversation


By _muffins_ on Jul 1, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Haha xD I'm no sr xD

> Show Conversation


By _Spitfire_ on Jul 1, 2013 at 5:02 PM

We have had a few issues, but nothing we cant handle, sir.

> Show Conversation


By _muffins_ on Jul 1, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Talking to Jane :3

> Show Conversation


By _muffins_ on Jul 1, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Oh hiya! :3

> Show Conversation


By _muffins_ on Jul 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Yes?

> Show Conversation


By king_salacity on Jul 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM

i gave her a job, a home, and a friend...im happy and so is she

> Show Conversation


By king_salacity on Jul 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM

*holds onto you* thank you...

> Show Conversation


By king_salacity on Jul 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM

...wow...do you hate me for it?

> Show Conversation


By Lightning_Dust on Jul 1, 2013 at 3:32 PM

(:D)

> Show Conversation


By king_salacity on Jul 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM

by the way...what was the major reaction to the discovery of my changeling heritage?

> Show Conversation


By king_salacity on Jul 1, 2013 at 3:27 PM

i'll just spend some time with my old crew the shadowbolts for a week or two

> Show Conversation


By king_salacity on Jul 1, 2013 at 11:12 AM

...fine *hugs you*

> Show Conversation


By Lightning_Dust on Jul 1, 2013 at 10:56 AM

(Good idea :P)

> Show Conversation


By Lightning_Dust on Jul 1, 2013 at 10:50 AM

(Gun, rope, fire, that sort of stuff :P)

> Show Conversation


By Lightning_Dust on Jul 1, 2013 at 10:43 AM

(execution! ..or not.)

> Show Conversation


By Lightning_Dust on Jul 1, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Cool. (Damn >.<)

> Show Conversation


By Lightning_Dust on Jul 1, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Maybe the shadowbolts could help you?

> Show Conversation


By Lightning_Dust on Jul 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I'll see what I can do.

> Show Conversation


By Lightning_Dust on Jul 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I understand. That is my goal, but it's a long run. I understand that I must remove my lycanthropy?

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with _Arcus_ to leave a message. Add As Friend