All Messages

By Morenia on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:48 AM

('3')

> Show Conversation


By _Rikku_ on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:39 AM

*Struggles* D-damint! *She tries to escape fruitlessly*

> Show Conversation


By LiIith on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:38 AM

*Licks the hoof, softly moaning with sweet taste* So sweet... I want more. *Hold your legs up and dives in your slit*

> Show Conversation


By _Rikku_ on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:33 AM

I don't need my magic to catch you! *Sounding heated at your challenge and doubles her speed, her heatedness making her start gettng reckless

> Show Conversation


By LiIith on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:33 AM

*Parts the kiss* Oh, already wet? *Giggles*

> Show Conversation


By _Rikku_ on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Thats cheeting!

> Show Conversation


By LiIith on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:29 AM

*Kisses deeply as my hoof tease your slit' lips and clit*

> Show Conversation


By _Rikku_ on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:24 AM

*Jumps and growls* Dammit! *she chaces after you again, readying her slow and charming spell*

> Show Conversation


By LiIith on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Yes... Doing good. *Slides even more reaching your nethers and lean closer for a kiss*

> Show Conversation


By LiIith on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:15 AM

*The horn glows and your robes dissapear, appearing neatly folded nearby us* Such a beautiful body... *Slides down more*

> Show Conversation


By ParadoxialEvent on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:15 AM

(:3!)

> Show Conversation


By ParadoxialEvent on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:13 AM

(awww ... in that case have a good day n3n)

> Show Conversation


By LiIith on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:11 AM

Close, *Giggles* I'm a succubus, just had to make a little change for my previous snack. *Slides my hoof down your chest*

> Show Conversation


By ParadoxialEvent on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:11 AM

wanna rp?)

> Show Conversation


By LiIith on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:06 AM

I just had a snack, so I thought to take a nap would nice. But snacks are always delicious. *Moves closer to you*

> Show Conversation


By _Rikku_ on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Oh your tricky! *She closes her eyes and listens for you* Gotcha! *She speeds up after you* So if you catch me then I am yours for a 2 days? Sounds fair

> Show Conversation


By LiIith on Sep 6, 2014 at 8:00 AM

*Pulls out and sighs* ... If you wanted this, you just had to ask. *Bedroom eyes*

> Show Conversation


By _Rikku_ on Sep 6, 2014 at 7:59 AM

Fine, two days, *She keeps up behind you* And if you win?

> Show Conversation


By LiIith on Sep 6, 2014 at 7:55 AM

WHat the!? *Face land on the cloud*

> Show Conversation


By _Rikku_ on Sep 6, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Hmmm, If I catch you.... *she thinks as she chases you* You belong to me for a week!

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with _Sandclaw_ to leave a message. Add As Friend