All Messages

By Shining__Armor on Aug 2, 2013 at 3:45 AM

(Awww T-T Bye!) *Jumps on the bed and goes back to sleep*

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 2, 2013 at 3:43 AM

(OHHH SF! xD)

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 2, 2013 at 3:43 AM

Watch your back out there. (SF? :P)

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 2, 2013 at 3:37 AM

Sure.. need any help?

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 2, 2013 at 3:34 AM

Hey.. how did you sleep?

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 9:04 PM

*Walks into the master bedroom lying on the bed next to the sleeping Cadence.*

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM

I guess just make yourself at home. *Smiles* (Alright :3)

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 8:58 PM

You and me both...

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM

It's probably staring us in the face..

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 8:39 PM

*Laughs* Helpful..

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Thanks.. so what weaknesses to the changelings have?

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Alright.. If you could take us back..

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Now then, should we see about getting back and finding out some sort of plan?

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM

*Smiles slightly* You stick around after..

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Wait... I'll help you.. On one condition..

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 7:54 PM

*exhales heavily* Sorry...

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM

(I guessed xD)

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM

*Sighs* Here I was thinking my brother wanted to see me.. turns out I'm just another pony to help you.

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 7:46 PM

*Groans* And that's why you came here... (I FUCKING KNEW IT! XD)

> Show Conversation


By Shining__Armor on Aug 1, 2013 at 7:43 PM

*Looks at you with eyes open in shock* And you defeated them? (Is this building up to something? xD)

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with _Schimitar_ to leave a message. Add As Friend