All Messages

By Cupids_Arrow on Nov 10, 2012 at 3:14 PM

hiya :3

> Show Conversation


By XxAngel_LovexX on Nov 10, 2012 at 2:54 PM

nm :P hbu?

> Show Conversation


By XxAngel_LovexX on Nov 10, 2012 at 8:30 AM

fine, hbu?

> Show Conversation


By rainbowpoopers on Nov 10, 2012 at 8:21 AM

oh O_O i'm so confuse

> Show Conversation


By KarlaMB on Nov 9, 2012 at 10:22 PM

;)

> Show Conversation


By XxAngel_LovexX on Nov 9, 2012 at 4:35 PM

herro

> Show Conversation


By KarlaMB on Nov 8, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Hi! How was your day? Mine was good :)

> Show Conversation


By KarlaMB on Nov 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Thank you!! :)

> Show Conversation


By Banana__Pie on Nov 7, 2012 at 3:40 PM

how are you

> Show Conversation


By Smiley_Dub on Nov 7, 2012 at 6:54 AM

lol...i dont... :D hahaha

> Show Conversation


By Banana__Pie on Nov 7, 2012 at 6:40 AM

hey

> Show Conversation


By Smiley_Dub on Nov 7, 2012 at 5:17 AM

cause of school..i hate school..lol

> Show Conversation


By KarlaMB on Nov 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Thank you, I'm feeling better! ;)

> Show Conversation


By Smiley_Dub on Nov 6, 2012 at 3:07 PM

okay i guess

> Show Conversation


By XxAngel_LovexX on Nov 6, 2012 at 11:17 AM

some guy at my school DX

> Show Conversation


By XxAngel_LovexX on Nov 6, 2012 at 10:59 AM

nm, just having to use crutches cuz i got shot in the leg >.<

> Show Conversation


By KarlaMB on Nov 5, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Well, I'm sick :( I'm going to bed right now, take care!

> Show Conversation


By Smiley_Dub on Nov 5, 2012 at 3:08 PM

haha..so how was ur day?

> Show Conversation


By Smiley_Dub on Nov 5, 2012 at 6:55 AM

lol..i hate spanish

> Show Conversation


By Smiley_Dub on Nov 5, 2012 at 6:32 AM

thats awesome

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with benderisgreat02 to leave a message. Add As Friend