All Messages

By Lawah on Nov 19, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Oh noes....and i truppul chekd dese glasses befur ai bawts dem!!! du yew tinks it mite beh evapp...ebbappor.....disappeering? NC ani neerur tu figurin teh problem? Is gud yew hada gud trip up! Wow scott mus beh eggsawsted frum awl dat dribin! yew tinks yew mite snoe at yewr Moms? hopes yew habs a wundermuss n lawts ob fantastik yummi home kooking!!! *purrs adn lubbs* =^;^=

> Show Conversation


By Shegedebeh on Nov 19, 2011 at 9:33 AM

Yeah! Orange Cats are ubiquitous, and as you say, they are very well-bred.

> Show Conversation


By NCcharmer on Nov 19, 2011 at 4:50 AM

Oh, are you online?

> Show Conversation


By NCcharmer on Nov 19, 2011 at 4:49 AM

I am glad you got there safe. Was Scott exhausted from driving? Is it that far? Please check with us. Lawah and I were talking about you yesterday. We assume you took your camera because you always bring back great photos!

> Show Conversation


By dmbrown on Nov 19, 2011 at 2:37 AM

I understand about getting the same ones over and over. Have a great weekend! =^..^=

> Show Conversation


By peeperspooty on Nov 18, 2011 at 8:30 PM

yay fankies!!!xoxoxoox

> Show Conversation


By peeperspooty on Nov 18, 2011 at 7:43 PM

OHAI, little APC please to vote for my lol, is my furst time on voting page, kitteh NEEDS FANCY FEAST http://cheezburger.com/peeperspooty/lolz/View/5448686848

> Show Conversation


By NCcharmer on Nov 18, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Just checked with welovetookat. I got it covered. Everything's okay over there. Be careful on the way to your Mama's.

> Show Conversation


By Lawah on Nov 18, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Hiyah!!! Haw beh yew todae? Ai wents adn gotts us tree neu hudj galsses fur wine...ai figures if teh glass beh reeli big...adn still leeks...teh leek shuld beh biggur adn weh shuld beh abul tu see it! Sew wun fur yew, wun fur NC adn wun fur Meh! Lubbs dose emayols!!! dat goggie beh berri kute adn berri smarts Aifinksew!!! *purrs adn schmoos* =^;^=

> Show Conversation


By Winnie-Wonka on Nov 18, 2011 at 6:23 AM

Thanks! Yes, this kind of senseless violence must be stopped! Or should that be 'shopped? ;o)

> Show Conversation


By CatMadinWestYorkshire on Nov 18, 2011 at 12:57 AM

Fangu, littleAPC fur teh Birfdai LOL! Cheers!

> Show Conversation


By jcmccauley on Nov 17, 2011 at 9:30 PM

I finally had to listen to the song in order to get it out of my head! LOL Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

> Show Conversation


By jcmccauley on Nov 17, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Bennie...Bennie and the Jets...Jets..Jetsss!! That's a great song and a cute LOL you made. :))

> Show Conversation


By NCcharmer on Nov 17, 2011 at 4:24 PM

That is sooooo nasty! I sent you email.

> Show Conversation


By Lawah on Nov 17, 2011 at 4:22 PM

Ohhh..yew ok? hopes yew didunt bruse yew butt(!)....yew trin teh fancee wine wit a cork noaw!!! nawt teh skrew top bottuls!!! *keeps eey berri klose tu bottul....gets neerur adn neerur....opps neerli booped it wit mai nose!!! *skwints at glass* Ohhh snoes alwedi! wow...*nuzzuls adn schmoos* =^;^=

> Show Conversation


By NCcharmer on Nov 17, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Are you online? Got something to show you.

> Show Conversation


By Lawah on Nov 17, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Ohhhh beh kalwd awl ob a sudden!!! hopes yew duntz gets snoe til aftur yew visit yewr parents.is gud yew still abul tu log on tu sai hi, hopes yew habs a wundermuss tyme. *keeps eey awn new glass ob wine* NC has a theoree awn wheeroar whu beh maykin wune dissappear!!! *moews adn schmoos* =^;^=

> Show Conversation


By shadowcatwalker on Nov 17, 2011 at 2:44 PM

matches! nccharmer's playin' wiff matches agin. lil apc, we gotta go watch nccharmer lite up the sky farts! woo hoo.... lolol

> Show Conversation


By NCcharmer on Nov 17, 2011 at 1:27 PM

I just put mine. kitteholympics ran the show and have everybody's on their site, so I didn't feel like I should "invade" their event. I like it this way because they are so big and you only have to scroll.

> Show Conversation


By NCcharmer on Nov 17, 2011 at 1:10 PM

I set up a Wacky Olympics in My Sites under My Stuff...it's pretty cool to only have to scroll and they look better because they are bigger. Why don't you do it? I was making them so fast, I didn't get to see everybody else's.

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with littleAPC to leave a message. Add As Friend