All Messages

By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 6:36 PM

You're telling me big guy... *rubs your shoulder, looking into your eyes*

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Alright, sure! *she trots over and casts a spell on you cast, which glows purple for a few moments before returning to normal* Pretty nice having the element of magic around, isn't it? *smirks*

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 6:22 PM

Do you have a plastic bag? If not I could probably cast some sort of water repellent spell...

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 6:18 PM

*eventually comes back out, her mane wet and her expression looking much more relaxed* Alright, want me to help you to bed? That leg looks difficult to walk with.

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 6:15 PM

*smiles at you* After I'm cured. *trots into the bathroom, closes the door, and water starts running*

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 6:09 PM

*sighs and glances back* Sorry if you want to, just a little nervous about it...

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Oh I have to shower anyway, I'll just do it in there. *trots off towards the bathroom*

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:57 PM

*sits back on the floor, blushing and covering her mouth, looking off over shoulder* That'd be a little embaressing for me, wouldn't it? I-I mean you've already finished and everything...

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Oh, th-that, *smiles at you reassuringly* I'll just take care of that myself later, i-it's fine.

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:47 PM

*her face flushes redder* I...w-what do you mean?

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:43 PM

*puts her hooves up on your chest and kisses you lovingly, you feel something warm drip from between her legs onto your lap as she does* I love you...

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:38 PM

*looks lat you with half closed eyes and a content smile, gently rubbing your leg* Yeah, it's good, and you earned a chance to release.

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:32 PM

MMNG! *she didn't expect the level of cum that comes shooting out, and some of goes splattering over her face as she pulls back in suprise, also releasing you from her magic* ... *she gulps down what's in her mouth and sits there panting* Wow...

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:22 PM

*she nods and the magic tilts your shaft down towards her, but keeps going about it's work, then she closes her eyes, opens her mouth, and puts her tongue up against the underside of your flare, eager for what's about to come out*

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:16 PM

*she picks up the pace, stroking it vigorously in the warm vice-like grip of her magic, just watching it makes her start panting and flush red in the face* T-Tell me when you're about to cum alright? Please?

> Show Conversation


By Gust_Nut on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:15 PM

(I can't snipe for shit. xD Anyways, I gotta go!)

> Show Conversation


By DiscordedChangeling on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:15 PM

(gusty will find him, plus dc convinced him to release ten prisoners()

> Show Conversation


By DiscordedChangeling on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:10 PM

(nvm then XD just saying dc is imprisoned)

> Show Conversation


By Lizzie-- on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:07 PM

(; _ ; You never seem to wanna be human anymore... Is sad...)

> Show Conversation


By Nightmare_Twilight_Sparkle on Jul 24, 2014 at 5:07 PM

*seeming a little nervous* A-Alright, if you want it like that I guess... *it finally starts to slide up and down sensually, tightly caressing your shaft*

> Show Conversation


You must be friends with maorows to leave a message. Add As Friend